Frequently Asked Questions:

What is your return policy?

We will issue a full refund if the item is returned to us within 10 days of purchase with the original tags and/or packaging and the receipt is presented at the time of return. All discounted sale items purchased are final.

Do you take passport photos?

Yes we do! It takes just a few minutes and no appointment is required. You will leave with two copies of your photo!

*We only take US passport photos due to the specific photo size requirements.

What are your hours?

We are open Monday - Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and Sunday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.

Do you have the paperwork that I need to complete my passport application?

We take care of the photo side of things here, but you can find more information on passports here.

Do I need an adapter plug or a converter when traveling overseas?

Most countries will require an adapter plug, and depending on what you are plugging in, you may also need a converter. We are happy to help you select the right items to get you plugged in. We’ve got every plug you could possibly need!

Tell me more about your seminars.

We have a large seminar room on our lower level to accommodate our travel seminars. The seminars are conducted by independent tour companies that showcase their tours. Seminars are held on Saturdays at 10 am or 1 pm please see our Seminar Page for the most up to date information.

Do you carry travel clothing?

Yes, we carry a wide selection of travel clothing for different climates for both men and women.

Where can I obtain foreign currency?

Most major banks can order it for you within 5 business days.

Is there a fee for your travel seminars?

All of our seminars are free with the exception of our Packing Seminar which is $5.00 at the door (which covers mimosas, coffee, snacks, SWAGS, and invaluable packing tips).

Do you carry insect repellent?

Yes. We carry everything from natural insect repellent to products containing the most effective repellent chemicals. We also carry insect repellent clothing and accessories.

What vaccinations will I need for my trip?

That depends on your destination. Here is some more information on what vaccinations you may need.

Can you help me avoid jet lag?

We sure can. We carry a fantastic product called No-Jet-Lag that is homeopathic, completely safe, and has been our best repeat seller for 21 years.

Do you sell carry-on approved luggage?

Yes! Each airline has their own requirements for carry-on luggage. Be sure to check with your airline before beginning your search for new luggage.

Speaking of luggage, do you know where I can have my luggage repaired?

We don’t have in-house luggage repair, but we can point you in the direction of a place that does:

T.W. Carrol & Co.

(206) 575-1064

350 Upland Dr, Tukwila, WA 98188

Can I lock my luggage overseas?

You can. We also carry TSA approved locks for travel within the United States.

What is RFID protection and why do I need it?

RFID stands for Radio Frequency Identification. Your credit cards, debit cards, enhanced drivers license, and passport all have an RFID chip that can be scanned which can put your sensitive personal information at risk. We carry a wide variety of products that will prevent this from happening.

Where can I find more information regarding travel and/or cancellation insurance?

You can find more information here.